Thank you for joining us at the Elks Rally in October. Please share this information with everyone attending the Rally.
Lori Gracey and Leslie Fisher are the Event, Activity and Raffle chair people for this years Rally and need your help.
Our next Rally meeting is Saturday 9/18 at 11:00 AM at the Yucaipa Lodge, you are welcome to join us.
Information Booth: We will have our information booth as you drive in to the park. We will also have an information table inside the main room with schedules and flyers for your information.
Activities: If you are hosting an activity or event, please bring all the necessary items for your event. We have open time slots for activities, please let me know if your group can host an event. Lori and Leslie will be be hosting a 3-day scavenger hunt with a nice prize, please join in. $5 cost to enter. Thursday all times available.
We need a host for Poker Walk Friday 9 – 11, this is an easy game to learn. Friday 3:30 to 5:00 is open and are in need of an activity
Vendor Room: Please support our members in the Vendor room, there will be very nice items for sale or items that will be raffled. these members have worked hard all year to supply their tables.
This year, we will have a Rally table in the Vendor area and need volunteers to work the table on Friday and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, one hour shifts. Please let us know who from your group can help us attend the tables. I will need their name and phone number.
Details for the Rally Table:
- We will sell raffle tickets for baskets or items donated so that you do not have to attend a table throughout the event for your item.
- Donations for raffle items are welcome. Your lodge will get Purple Pig credit for the tickets sold for your donation.
- Your donation will be labeled and placed on our tables with a container for tickets.
- If you can donate a basket or ?, please let us know so I can make the labels.
- We will also sell Rally Pins, Caps and tickets for dinner Friday and Saturday night if you forgot to buy them on your registration form.
If you have reserved a table or two in the vendor room:
- Your items will be at your table/s and you will sell your items and raffle tickets for your raffle prizes if you have one.
- You will need to bring your own raffle tickets to sell.
- You are responsible for attending to your table/s Friday and Saturday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Please set up your own volunteers for your tables.
All raffles (except Thursday and Friday opportunity drawing) will be called Saturday night after dinner. We will have a board with the winning numbers near the stage. They must be picked up by 9:00 PM Saturday night. Thursday and Friday opportunity drawing will be held after dinner on those nights. The weekend opportunity drawing will be drawing ticket will be called Saturday night.
As you know, the Rally is the largest Fund Raiser for the Elks Major Projects aka Purple Pig. All money received at the activates, raffles or sales MUST be turned in Sunday morning with a Lodge check or personal check. We cannot accept cash.
If you have any questions, please find contact information for Leslie on our “Contacts Us” page.
Thank you again for attending the Rally and helping to raise money for the Purple Pig.
Sincerely, Leslie Fisher
Activities Co Chairperson